[Hlthpol] HPF Graduation Briefs: Correction

Cooper, Nancy cooper at oucom.ohiou.edu
Mon Oct 5 16:43:06 EDT 2009

Hi Fellows and List Serve Members:  In an earlier e-mail, I listed the graduates of the Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2008-2009 along with the titles of their health policy briefs.

Please note that the correct title for Barbara Greenwald's brief is Allowing MDs in Osteopathic Residency Programs: The High Ground.

My apologies to the author for listing the title inaccurately.

Abstracts of the Fellows' briefs will be available on line next week.  If you would like a copy of any of the full-length briefs, let me know. NC

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, OH  45701
740 593-2017 phone
740 593-1730 fax
coopern at ohio.edu<mailto:coopern at ohio.edu>