[Hlthpol] TIPS 2009-2010

Michael Kuchera, D.O., FAAO michaelkuc at pcom.edu
Wed Aug 5 21:24:20 EDT 2009

Congratulations!  Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Fraternally,

Michael L. Kuchera, DO, FAAO
Professor, Dept OMM
Clinical Director, Center for Chronic Disorders of Aging
Director, OMM Research
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Health Policy Fellow, 2000-2001

>>> Bette Coppola <bcoppola at nyit.edu> 08/03/09 12:56 PM >>>
Dear Colleagues.

As always, I hope this note finds you in fine health and spirits,
enjoying the summer season.  Please join me in welcoming the ninth class
of Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) fellows; we're looking forward to
another exciting program year!

Thank you again for your collegiality and support of the program.

With warm regards.
Bet
*_
Training in Policy Studies_**__**_
2009-2010 Fellows _*

___Peter Bidey, DO_

OGME-2

Specialty: Family Medicine

Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA

Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

_Melissa Bunnell, DO_

OGME-2

Specialty: Family Medicine

Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Bluefield, WV

Graduated from: Virginia COM

_Sidney Coupet  DO, MPH_

OGME-2

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA

Graduated from:  Lake Erie COM

_Steven Hollosi, DO, MSEd_

OGME-2

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV

Graduated from: New York COM

_Tinh Le, DO, MBA_

OGME- 3

Specialty: Internal Medicine

Plaza Internal Medicine, Fort Worth, TX

Graduated from:  University of North Texas Health Sciences Center COM

_Bernadette Riley, DO_

OGME-3

Specialty: ENT/Facial Plastic Surgery

Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, NY

Graduated from: New York COM

_Sherry Turner, DO_ <mailto:sherry.turner at camc.org>

OGME-2

Specialty: Emergency Medicine

Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV

Graduated from: Nova Southeastern University COM

_AshokTyagi, DO_

Specialty: Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellow

Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI

Graduated from: Kansas City College of Medicine & Biosciences COM

 _
_

_Yevgeny Zadov, DO_

OGME-2

Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

--

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.

Coordinator of Health Policy Programs

New York College of Osteopathic Medicine

New York Institute of Technology

P  516.686.3922

F  516.686.3819

E  bcoppola at nyit.edu <mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>

TIPS web site: http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

PCOM, including its employees faculty and students,
assume no responsibility for consequences resulting
from the information contained in this email.
PCOM is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all
liability for damages of any kind arising from the content
of this email and/or its attachments. This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify your system manager.