[Hlthpol] TIPS 2009-2010

Nancy Bono nbono at nyit.edu
Tue Aug 4 09:39:51 EDT 2009

Congratulations, welcome to an exciting year of learning.

Bette Coppola wrote:
> Dear Colleagues.
>
> As always, I hope this note finds you in fine health and spirits,
> enjoying the summer season.  Please join me in welcoming the ninth
> class of Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) fellows; we're looking
> forward to another exciting program year!
>
> Thank you again for your collegiality and support of the program.
>
> With warm regards.
> Bet
> *_
> Training in Policy Studies_**__**_
> 2009-2010 Fellows _*
>
> ___Peter Bidey, DO_
>
> OGME-2
>
> Specialty: Family Medicine
>
> Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA
>
> Graduated from: Philadelphia COM
>

> _Melissa Bunnell, DO_
>
> OGME-2
>
> Specialty: Family Medicine
>
> Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Bluefield, WV
>
> Graduated from: Virginia COM
>

> _Sidney Coupet  DO, MPH_
>
> OGME-2
>
> Specialty: Emergency Medicine
>
> Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
>
> Graduated from:  Lake Erie COM
>

> _Steven Hollosi, DO, MSEd_
>
> OGME-2
>
> Specialty: Emergency Medicine
>
> Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV
>
> Graduated from: New York COM
>

> _Tinh Le, DO, MBA_
>
> OGME- 3
>
> Specialty: Internal Medicine
>
> Plaza Internal Medicine, Fort Worth, TX
>
> Graduated from:  University of North Texas Health Sciences Center COM
>

> _Bernadette Riley, DO_
>
> OGME-3
>
> Specialty: ENT/Facial Plastic Surgery
>
> Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, NY
>
> Graduated from: New York COM
>

> _Sherry Turner, DO_
>
> OGME-2
>
> Specialty: Emergency Medicine
>
> Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV
>
> Graduated from: Nova Southeastern University COM
>

> _AshokTyagi, DO_
>
> Specialty: Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellow
>
> Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
>
> Graduated from: Kansas City College of Medicine & Biosciences COM
>
>  _
> _
>
> _Yevgeny Zadov, DO_
>
> OGME-2
>
> Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
>
> Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, NY
>
> Graduated from: New York COM
>

> --
>
> Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
>
> Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
>
> New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
>
> New York Institute of Technology
>
> P  516.686.3922
>
> F  516.686.3819
>
> E  bcoppola at nyit.edu <mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>
>
> TIPS web site: http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

Nancy A. Bono, D.O, FACOFP

Clinical Associate Professor/Chair of Family Medicine
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of
New York Institute of Technology
Hannah and Charles Serota Academic Center, Room 116/117
 P.O Box 8000/Northern Boulevard
Old Westbury, New York 11568-8000
516-686-3710