[Hlthpol] TIPS 2009-2010

Bell, Peter bell at oucom.ohiou.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:00:38 EDT 2009

Impressive group. You are advocates for your patients and profession. Continue to pursue excellence in everything you do.

Peter Alan Bell, DO, MBA, HPF, FACOEP, FACEP
Assistant Dean, Professor of Emergency Medicine,
Health Policy Fellow
Ohio University, College of Osteopathic Medicine

Centers for Osteopathic Research and Education

Columbus CORE/OhioHealth office:
50 Old Village, Suite 210, Columbus, OH 43228
phone 614-566-8985, fax 614-566-8984

Southeast Ohio CORE office:
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
The Ridges, Building 20, Room 379
Athens, Ohio 45701
phone 740-597-3277, fax 740-597-3276