[Geogwaste] abstract looking for session

David Evans David.Evans-2 at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 13:39:17 EDT 2011

Evening Wasters (better re-think the collective noun there - and the time zone)

Might I suggest approaching Alan Metcalfe (cc'd here) if you have not done so already...he is putting together an exciting set of waste sessions and may be able to accommodate

david

Dr David Evans
Lecturer in Sociology and Sustainable Consumption Institute Research Fellow
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
M13 9PL

tel: +44(0)161 275 0258