[GIS] New Executive Board Elections

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:06:30 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

We will be having a meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, March 20th in Copeland 112 at 6pm.  This will be a short meeting to elect a new executive board for the next year, so be sure to come out to have a say in the future of Gamma Iota Sigma.  The positions available are: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and At Large positions.  We will be going in that order, and you may run for multiple positions (but only win one).

Due to popular demand, we will be having pizza and soda.

See you Wednesday,

Will Johnson
President
Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter