[GIS] Excel Training

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:45:42 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

As a result of the vote at the last meeting, we will be having an Excel
Training session this coming Wednesday, September 19th at 6:15 in Copeland
233.  Please bring your laptop if you can, but feel free to follow along
even if you do not have it.  We will be running a training session on the
projector using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.  Excel 2010 is recommended, but
Excel 2007 (or even 2004) will also do.  You are not required to purchase a
version of Microsoft Office, but it is highly recommended for any actuary.

The Excel Workbook will be sent out on Wednesday morning.

Also, please remember your dues for Fall Semester.  It is very important to
have them this week as we will be placing the tshirt order later this week.

Have a good week 4 and we will see you on Wednesday.

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter