[GIS] Resume Building Workshop

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue May 1 19:01:53 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

Hope everybody survived midterms.

We will be having a resume building workshop with OU Career Services
tomorrow, Wednesday, May 2nd, from 6-7pm in Copeland 410.  Resume Experts
from Career Services will be coming in to help us improve our resumes.  This
is important to for all members, not just the upperclassmen.  It is never
too early to start working on your resume, especially for summer internships
and jobs.

You do not need to have a resume assembled already, but it would be helpful.
Please bring a laptop to work on it, or at least several print outs of your
resume.  Please remember bring your dues for Spring Quarter.

Pizza and soda will be provided.

See you tomorrow,

Will Johnson

President