[GIS] Elections and Social

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Thu Mar 8 11:27:38 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

We will be having our last meeting of this quarter tomorrow, Friday, March
9th at 7:30pm in Copeland 108.  We will be voting on executive board
positions for the next year.  It will be a very short meeting, after which
we will be walking to Nick Hurne's house for our End of the Quarter social.
There will be food at Nick's house afterwards at 35A East Carpenter Street.

Also, please take time to fill out our quarterly survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6FN3NSS.  Your input is very important to us.
Please fill out your time availability for next quarter as well as you
currently know.  We want to get an idea for Spring Quarter meeting times.
Also feel free to give suggestions or comments.  This is your group, help us
make it better.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow evening and good luck on your finals.

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter