[GIS] Griffith Foundation Spring Scholarships

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed Feb 29 13:20:49 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

Please see this information forwarded from our advisor, Professor Stowe.

This is a great scholarship opportunity, but the deadline is approaching.
The Griffith Foundation is the group that founded the first Gamma Iota Sigma
chapter and is still very invested in Gamma Iota Sigma.

I encourage you to check out these opportunities this week.

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter