[GIS] Meeting Thursday

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Feb 7 16:15:07 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

We are having a meeting this Thursday February 9th, at 6pm in Copeland 108.
Our speaker will be Professor Sam Ghosh FSA.  Prof. Ghosh worked for many
years as an actuary with MetLife and is a Fellow in the Society of
Actuaries.  He will be speaking on the actuarial profession in the life
insurance industry.

Come out on Thursday evening to hear more.

Pizza and soda will be provided.

Elections for the executive board for next year will be at the last meeting
of Winter Quarter.  If you are interested in running, please email me at
wj335709 at ohio.edu with the name of the position you are running for.
Possible positions are President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, or
At Large positions.  The new exec board will transition in throughout Spring
Quarter with the old executive board.   I encourage you to run for a spot
even if this is your first year in GIS.

See you on Thursday,

Will Johnson

President