[GIS] Meeting Tomorrow / Welcome to our Listserv

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed May 18 16:25:17 EDT 2011

Hey Gamma,

First of all, welcome to our new listserv!  All messages from Gamma Iota Sigma will now go through this listserv (gammaiotasimga_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu).

Secondly, we are having a meeting tomorrow, Thursday, May 19th from 6pm-7ish in Copeland 233.  Our speaker will be Mark Snider, a local professional in both individual and group insurance plans as well as investment and retirement plans. Mr. Snider is the CEO of Snider, Fuller & Associates, a local provider of business insurance, employee benefits, and retirement plans.  He will also teaches in the Finance department and will be one of our advisors next year.

I encourage everyone to come out to hear from a local insurance professional.  There will also be pizza and soda provided.

For students in Math 450C, some students will be staying afterwards to study for our quiz on Friday, so feel free to bring your book and study afterwards.

Will Johnson
wj335709 at ohio.edu
President
Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter