[Fcs] FW: FCS Position

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 10 13:45:11 EDT 2013

Ohio U FCS Teacher Candidates and Alumni (and faculty),

Mr. Ivan Gehret, principal at Tecumseh High School has shared this opportunity with me. You are encouraged to apply and to send the information on to others (see below). Mr. Gehret noted that while the closing date is tomorrow, the position remains open until filled and applicants are sought. However, please do not delay. If you are interested, or planning to apply, please let him know asap.

All the best,
Ann Paulins

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CE65E0.BA2BB7B0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.