[Fcs] FW: Fall meeting District D - OAFCS

Rezabek, Debora rezabek at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:16:12 EDT 2013

Please add to the FCS site
Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Anderson [mailto:danderson02 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 8:57 PM
To: eleanor ames; Antonette Carlton; toni carlton; maryjo kohl; kohlmj at roadrunner.com; Paulins, Ann; Rezabek, Debora; Kelly Schulze
Subject: Fall meeting District D - OAFCS

The 2013 fall meeting of the Ohio Association of Family and Consumer Sciences - District D (South eastern quarter of the state of Ohio)  will be held at Brio Restaurant at Easton Town Center, Columbus, Ohio.

The date of the meeting is August 6, and the time is 6:00pm.  We will be ordering from the menu and each will be paying for their own dinner.  We will have a short business meeting and a short program.

Please come and be a part of your association.  We look forward to seeing you there.  If you are attending the OATFACS conference, Brio is located just down the street.  You need to eat dinner anyway, so come and join us.

Reservation would be nice, because the restaurant would like to have an idea of how many to expect, but if you forget to make a reservation, don't let that stop you from joining us.

Donna Anderson, President, OAFCS District D.