[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 18 14:13:11 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

    As usual, we will be meeting this Wednesday in Bentley RM 021 @7:30pm. This week we will be holding a modeling workshop to help you all learn about: posing, working your angles, and finding out how to model for a variety of themes and styles. Also, this week we'll be discussing our theme and clothing style for MVP, an upcoming variety show in which we will be participating in. We look forward to seeing you all soon, and be sure to invite your friends!

   P.S. Don't forget to participate in our weekly hashtag #WerkThatWednesday, and post a picture in your best outfit and/or pose. Be sure to tag our official Instagram page @oufacesmodeling to be posted onto our page.