[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:56:28 EST 2017

Hey everyone!

This Wednesday we will be meeting in Bentley RM 021 at 7:30pm, in preparation for our upcoming

annual SIBS weekend fashion show. We will be reviewing all of the scenes for the show, as well as having sign-ups. It is important that you attend this meeting if you are interested in participating in this event, and if you are unable to attend this week's meeting, or you know one of your friends are interested but unable to attend, please email Kaelyn Brown @kb553413 at ohio.edu.

We are looking forward to seeing you all and preparing to put on an amazing show!

P.S. Don't forget to participate in our weekly #WerkThatWednesday hashtag on Instagram, and be sure to tag @oufacesmodeling to be posted on our official page. Have a great week!