[Faces] Fw: FACES Modeling (SIBS Weekend)

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 3 13:58:34 EST 2017

________________________________
From: Graham, Dontay
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:43:56 AM
To: faces at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: FACES Modeling (SIBS Weekend)

Hey everyone,

We would like tho thank everyone for putting in so much hard work over the past few weeks, but it is imperative for you all to continue to prepare for our upcoming SIBS Weekend Fashion Show. I have attached the music for the opening scene, Dark Couture, and opulence and will link the music to the Denim scene and Trap Gods and Goddesses scene.  If you would like to practice walking, posing, or any of the choreography be sure to voice your concern and contact someone on the E-board or other members of the general body.

Call time is @10am Saturday morning in the Multicultural Center in Baker 2nd Floor (MCC).

  *   We understand that it is SIBS weekend and there will be social events Friday night, but it is important that you all come on time and ready to rehearse for the show (you are not only representing our organization when you perform, but yourself as well.) If you will be running late do not text/call us at 10:05 or 10:30, contact us before call time.  We do have makeup artists for the show, but they will only be doing eyeshadow and brows.

  *   We will be providing food and drinks between rehearsal and show time, and you will have breaks. Please bring all of your clothing, shoes, and makeup when you come for rehearsal so that we do not have to scramble around and figure out how to get your items while also doing show run-through. If you have any legitimate concerns about the day of the show don't hesitate to contact any members of the E-board.

Denim- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE>

Trap Gods and Goddesses- <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9kJJ9yhXNc

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqx9wM8KqM>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE>

Scene List in Order

  1.  Opening (90's A Different World)
  2.  Opulence (Dontay's Scene)
  3.  Filler Designer(Choked by KY)
  4.  Denim Denim
  5.  Trap Gods and Goddesses (Angelique's Scene)
  6.  Intermission
  7.  MarvelOUs Dancers
  8.  Freakum Dress (Amber's Scene)
  9.  Old Spice/Classic Man (Guy's Scene)