[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 19 23:17:52 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

    We just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in the variety show. You all did amazing , and we hope that you felt confident and proud of your performance. This week's meeting we just wanted to do a review of the show and see what everyone enjoyed about it, and what we think could have been changed to benefit the overall experience. We will also be discussing potential themes and songs for out MVP performance, along with seating arrangements for the Blackburn Spencer Pageant.

    We will be meeting in Bentley rm. 021 @7:30pm this Wednesday.

P.S.

As always remember to participate in our weekly Instagram hashtag #werkthatwednesdays and tag @oufacesmodeling to be posted on our official page. And be sure to spread the word and bring your friends to meetings.