[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 12 21:47:11 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

To everyone that was able to make it to rehearsal last nigh thank you for all of your hard work and patience. Just a few reminders for Wednesday's rehearsal. First, be sure to bring the outfit you are thinking of wearing for the performance, or a picture of you wearing it along with your performance shoes. If you do not have an outfit in mind, bring options and we will also be bringing our clothing closet for you to look through for items. Please try to practice along with the music so rehearsal can go as smoothly as possible. We will also be having a workshop on posing for photoshoots and during runway shows.

P.S. Don't forget to participate in our weekly hashtag #WerkThatWednesdays and be sure to tag @oufacesmodeling to be posted on our Instagram page