[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 10 22:06:46 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

As always, we will be meeting this Wednesday in Bentley rm. 021 @7:30pm. This week we will be offering a LINKS approved workshop on Sexual Misconduct and Safety in light of the upcoming HallOUween weekend. Be sure to spread the word to your friends that need to make up workshop hours. This week we will also be further discussing and organizing our MVP performance, which is October 30th. If you are still interested in being a part of the performance, you will need to attend this meeting and turn in your dues if you have not already.

P.S.

Please be sure to participate in our weekly Instagram hashtag #WerkthatWednesdays and tag @oufacesmodeling  to be posted in our official page.