[Faces] FACES MODELING

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 11:56:42 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

Welcome back, I hope y'all had a fun and relaxing break. We will be having our first meeting of the semester January 13th, @7:30 pm in Ellis 111.

- For anyone interested in being a part of our annual SIBS weekend show, (models, stage crew, makeup artists, designers etc.) we will be presenting a brief review of the scenes and dates for rehearsals.

- If you are interested in modeling, we will begin rehearsals tonight and you should come prepared with shoes. (They do not have to be the exact pair of heels or shoes you are planning on wearing during the show, we just want you to become comfortable with performing in them.)

Be sure to invite your friends and follow us on instagram @oufacesmodeling. Also remember our weekly hashtag #werkthatwednesday and tag us to be posted on our official page. Hope everyone is ready to get back into the grind of the semester!