[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 23 09:39:10 EDT 2015

Happy week 5!

   Our general body meeting will be held Wednesday, September 23rd @7:30 in Ellis 111. For this weeks' meeting we will be further discussing our scenes for both the Blackburn-Spencer Pageant and MVP, as well as beginning rehearsals. Sign-up sheets will be available at the meeting for those who did not have a chance to sign up at last week's meeting. This week's workshop will focus on runway walks, along with a variety of modeling movements and techniques. If you are planning on wearing heels in any shows this semester, be sure to bring them along so you can be comfortable in them when the time arises.
   We also want to remind you guys of our weekly trend called "Werk that Wednesdays." Being in college we forget about our personal style sometimes, we often resort to sweats and t-shirts. Werk that Wednesday gives you that reminder and one day in the week opportunity to put thought into your outfit, doll yourself up and boost your self confidence. When you look good, you feel good.  Every Wednesday we would like for our members to post Instagram pictures in their best power poses and outfits and hashtag it #werkthatwednesday; also, be sure to follow @oufacesmodeling and tag us in your photos.

We hope to see everyone there, and be sure to spread the word and invite your friends to our meetings.

   See you Wednesday!