[Faces] (no subject)

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 21:33:46 EDT 2015

Happy week 4!

   Our general body meeting will be held Wednesday, September 16th @7:30 in Ellis 111. For this weeks' meeting we will be talking about our scenes for both the Blackburn-Spencer Pageant and MVP. Sign-up sheets will be available at the meeting alongside power point presentations displaying additional details. Our first workshop of the year will be geared towards self-confidence. You don't want to miss any of these power poses for on and off the runway!

    In other news, we wanted to remind you guys of our weekly trend called "Werk that Wednesdays." Being in college we forget about our personal style sometimes, we often resort to sweats and t-shirts. Werk that Wednesday gives you that reminder and one day in the week opportunity to put thought into your outfit, doll yourself up and boost your self confidence. When you look good, you feel good.  Every Wednesday we would like for our members to post Instagram pictures in their best power poses and outfits and hashtag it #werkthatwednesday; also, be sure to follow @oufacesmodeling and tag us in your photos.

We hope to see everyone there, and be sure to spread the word and invite your friends to our meetings.

   See you Wednesday!