[Faces] MVP Practices Starts Today!

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 14 11:59:37 EDT 2015

Good afternoon FACES!

Tonight we will begin learning choreography for MVP. MVP is an event put on by Ohio University Recruiting Society (OURS) for high school students to come to OU for a tour, a chance to talk to college students about their experiences here, and for a variety show competition. With that being said, bring the shoes you plan on wearing in the scene.

Instead of doing a workshop, we planned a game: Do-It-Yourself Choreography. We will give you a song, and you and your group will be responsible for a short modeling scene (just a few 8-counts).

For those interested in the Day of the Dead photo shoot, we have scheduled it for Sunday, 10/18 at 4:30 pm.

See you all tonight!

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling President