[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 18:22:00 EDT 2015

What's up everyone,

Hopefully school is going well and you all are excited for this weeks Homecoming events! Our general body meeting will be held Wednesday, October 7th @7:30 in Ellis 111.

This Wednesday:

  *   Workshop/Photo Shoot
     *   Our workshop will be about the Day of the Dead, which will lead into the photo shoot opportunity that we have using the Day of the Dead as the theme.
  *   Blackburn-Spencer Pageant rehearsal
     *   Please bring your clothes that you plan to wear (or pictures of it). Also bring the shoes you plan on wearing for practice.
  *   MVP Introduction
     *   For those who signed up, or are interested in being apart of MVP PLEASE come this Wednesday.

Have a good day, and see you Wednesday. Be sure to invite your friends!