[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 17 17:48:00 EST 2015

Hey everyone!

This week's meeting will consist of:

 - Mental Health workshop, making sure you are all prepared for dealing with stress,depression and a myriad of issues that are common among college students.

-The mental Health Workshop will be able to be counted as a LINKS WORKSHOP!

- A representative for Hello, which is an up and coming multi-faceted social networking app site

- Finally we will be discussing SIBS Weekend scenes and styles. We will be giving a brief overview this week, and after Thanksgiving we will be providing a more in-depth presentation.

-- Also we've been contacted by NAACP and they would like if you guys would participate in this short online survey, to help gauge the cultural climate on campus. Here is the link:

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9QVn2ZwHm65znU1<https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV>

FACES Modeling has weekly meetings every Wednesday in Ellis Hall 111 @7:30 pm. And be sure to participate in our weekly hashtag #werkthatwednesdays and tag @oufacesmodeling on instagram.