[Faces] GB Appreciation and Executive Board Interviews

Spivey, Brittany bs222010 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:25:34 EST 2015

Hi everyone who borrowed clothes from me, can you please bring them tonight if you can.

Brittany Spivey
Ohio University '15
College of Fine Arts, College of Arts and Sciences
Dance Major, Sociology/Criminology Major
African American Studies Minor
Athens Black Contemporary Dancers: President
NAACP: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Choreographer
OMSAR LINKS Peer Mentor