[Faces] Filler Models and Stage Crew for Sibs Weekend Fashion Show

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 1 22:52:08 EST 2015

As you all may know, FACES Modeling will be having their annual fashion show on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 4:30 pm in Baker Theater. Our tickets will be $4 with a portion going to the cancer treatment center at O'Bleness hospital.

If you are not already a part of the show and would like to be, we are currently looking for people to help backstage as stage crew and people who would like to be filler models. We have local designers supplying clothing for our show and that is where the filler models would come in. The filler models would model the clothing supplied by the designers in a short scenes during our show.

If you are interested in either stage crew or being a filler model please email me back asap expressing so.

It would be greatly appreciated if those who are not participating would come out to support the members that are walking in the show.

Have a great week!

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President