[Faces] GB Meeting Today

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 17 11:38:49 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and ready for FACES GB meeting! I'm inviting everyone to our workshop today, "Confidence is Key." We will discuss body image and developing that self-esteem to be comfortable in your own skin. Also we will like everyone to come to the meeting with at least one thing that they are confident about within themselves.

Thank you see you all today at 7:30pm in Ellis 111.

"If my mind can conceive it,
My heart can believe it,
I know I can achieve it!"
? Jesse Jackson<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/268964.Jesse_Jackson>

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Unified Sisters: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Secretary
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
Alden Library: Learning Commons Desk Assistant