[Faces] NO GB MEETING TOMORROW

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 28 18:27:04 EDT 2014

Good Evening GB,

Thank you to everyone who performed or supported the MVP show this Sunday! The show was a complete success and FACES Modeling won FIRST PLACE!

This Wednesday there is NO GB meeting. We will see everyone next Wednesday, November 5th!

Have a great week,

P.S If you left nude pumps in the Memorial Auditorium after MVP please email me back to retrieve those.

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
FACES Modeling: Secretary
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
University Libraries: Learning Commons Reference Assistant