[Faces] FACES GB Meeting Tomorrow

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 18:33:27 EDT 2014

?Hello Everyone,

First, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the Blackburn Spencer Pageant performance. Everyone did a great job! Also congratulations to Marcus Cole, our Historian, for being crowned The Blackburn Spencer Pageant King.

Tomorrow we will be discussing a great photo-shoot opportunity and beginning our MVP rehearsal.

For those who are interested in walking for MVP, tomorrow's meeting is MANDATORY and please bring heels.

The theme for the MVP scene is Halloween. MVP is the last day of the Halloween weekend so feel free to wear the same costume for the show as well.

Here are a few costume ideas if you do not know what to wear:

  *   ??School girl
  *   Superhero
  *   ?Witch
  *   ?Ghost

These are very broad but remember to be CREATIVE!

?*Please email me once you have your costume idea.

DUES DUES DUES!! If you have not turned in your dues please do so tomorrow. Dues are mandatory to participate in MVP.

Thank you and see you all tomorrow!

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
FACES Modeling: Secretary
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
University Libraries: Learning Commons Reference Assistant