[Faces] FACES GB MEETING TODAY

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 1 09:35:35 EDT 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

Today we will be covering multiple things so it is important that you read this ENTIRE email.

If are interested in getting more involved with FACES, we will be breaking off in committees to discuss what each committee group excepted to do. These committees include styling, PR/Bloggers, make-up and photography.

For whose? who are in the Blackburn Spencer scene please bring your heels so we can continue on with rehearsal. Outfits for this scene have to be brought in Oct. 8th to get approved. I have attached the PowerPoint from last GB meeting so that you can look at the clothing inspiration for both this scene and MVP (Oct. 26th).

For MVP there will be weekend practices to further prepare for this show. So that everyone can plan accordingly these weekend practices are as follows:

Sunday, Oct. 19th (4pm-6pm)

Saturday, Oct. 25th (2pm-4pm)

A reminder will be sent out closer to the date as well as the location.

DUES DUES DUES!!! Everyone's $5 dues are due TODAY!!! In order to be in the pageant scene and MVP dues have to be payed. IF you are having financial issues and it is absolutely impossible for you to pay them today, you need to let our treasure Noelle know at our meeting.

Thanks you and see everyone today at 7:30pm!

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Unified Sisters: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Secretary
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
University Libraries: Learning Commons Desk Assistant