[Faces] Upcoming FACES Photo Shoot

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 13 00:08:27 EST 2014

Hello,

I would like to thank you all for coming out tonight! I hope you all are as excited for Sibs Weekend as we are. With that being said, we are having a photo shoot this Saturday, November 15th from 3 pm - 6 pm to get everyone else just as excited. I have attached the PowerPoint that was presented at our meeting today. Also, our very own Cierra Boyd will be creating a look book for FACES and is hosting a photo shoot on Thursday, November 20th at 7pm - 10pm. I have attached her PowerPoint as well.

If you are interested but couldn't make the meeting tonight, shoot me an email back by tomorrow November 13th at 5 so I can send you all important information regarding either of the shoots.

Mark your calendars!

See you soon,

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President