[Faces] FACES GB Meeting

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 3 21:40:35 EST 2014

Happy Week 11!

I would like to thank you all again who participated in MVP and helped FACES take home a win! We will resume our meeting this week on November 5, 2014. Join us for a workshop presented by Megan on being healthy, not only in your diet, but in your mind, body, and spirit as well.

Our styling committee leader Cierra Boyd would like you all to get out your best outfits and help her create a Fall/Winter look book for FACES. You can find what she is looking for in the attached PowerPoint. She's aiming for the photo shoot to be on November 22, 2014, with the time and location TBA. There will be a sign-up sheet passed around tomorrow for those interested.

Hope to see you all Wednesday 7:30 sharp!

Best,

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President