[Faces] FACES What to Wear for Fashion Show

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:19:54 EST 2014

Good Afternoon everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great break! As discussed last meeting we are preparing for our runway scene in the International Women's Day, March 16th. The look for this scene is contemporary fashion so attached is a PowerPoint to help you come up with the right outfit! If you have any questions about the looks contact Megan at mc491510 at ohio.edu.

If you were not at the meeting but are interested in being in this scene please look over the PowerPoint and be prepared to attend next Wednesday practice. This practice is MANDATORY in order to be in this scene!

Thank you, enjoy the rest of the break!

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women Gender Studies
Unified Sisters: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Secretary
Nelson Dining Hall: Employee