[Equinerecruiting] Ohio Universtiy Southern Equine Studies

Chapman, Bradie chapmab1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 3 11:02:01 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are in the middle of our summer here at the Ohio Horse Park. There are a lot of events going on this summer including horse camps, lessons, team practices, and an upcoming CHA clinic. We are also working on summer orientations and scheduling for the Fall 2014 semester. If you would like to schedule a tour to come and see the facility, please contact our student services at 740-533-4600.

You can follow us on Facebook on either Ohio University Southern or the Ohio Horse Park pages.

Please let us know if there are any questions about our equine studies program that we can answer for you.
Enjoy your summer,
Bradie

Bradie Chapman
Ohio University Southern