[Emeritiassoc] Judges Needed for the Student Research Expo

Tuck, Martin tuck at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 7 10:12:45 EDT 2024

Dear Emeriti Colleagues,

Rose and I were contacted last week by Roxanne Male-Brune regarding asking the Emeriti Association's help in finding judges for next week's Student Research Expo.

The Student Expo judging is next Thursday, April 11, 8:45 am - 11:30 am at the Convo.

Judges are assigned categories in related fields but not their department and judge the research posters in pairs.

Donuts and coffee and pizza are provided as perks!

If you are willing to help participate in the expo as a judge you should contact  Roxanne directly via e-mail at, male-bru at ohio.edu<mailto:male-bru at ohio.edu> They are pretty desperate to find enough judges. Judging categories are found below.

I'm sure they would appreciate your help.

Marty

Art

Biology

Chemistry

Communication

Economics

International Studies

Communication Studies

Economics

Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

Environmental and Plant Biology

Environmental Studies

Geology/Geography

Journalism

Physics and Astronomy

Martin T. Tuck, Ph.D.

Associate Professor and Dean Emeritus

Ohio University

tuck at ohio.edu

"If I were giving a young man advice as to how he might succeed in life, I would say to him, pick out a good father and mother, and begin life in Ohio.

                                                                         ~Wilbur Wright