[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Volunteering at the Kennedy Museum

Tuck, Martin tuck at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 24 11:09:53 EDT 2022

Dear Emeriti Colleagues,

As the Volunteering Coordinator for the Emeriti Association, I am writing to ask for your help by volunteering to staff the reception desk at the Kennedy Museum of Art, located on the Ridges of the Ohio University campus. The reception desk is typically staffed with student workers, however during this fall semester the museum has asked the Emeriti Association if we could provide volunteers for a 1-hour shift, 1:15-2:15pm on Thursday afternoons.

Duties would include greeting and counting visitors to the museum, answering the phone at the desk and answering questions from the visitors. The visitor traffic is typically slow during the week.

If you are able and willing to volunteer for a Thursday shift during fall semester, please contact me by answering this email or sending me an e-mail at tuck at ohio.edu.

I appreciate your help and consideration.

Marty Tuck

Martin T. Tuck, Ph.D.

Associate Professor and Dean Emeritus

Ohio University

tuck at ohio.edu

"If I were giving a young man advice as to how he might succeed in life, I would say to him, pick out a good father and mother, and begin life in Ohio.

                                                                         ~Wilbur Wright