[Emeritiassoc] January lunch for Emeriti Association

Scott M Moody summonzeus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:18:12 EST 2022

________________________________

NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.

I hope that you are in Athens, in good health, and will be able to attend the monthly meeting this Thursday.   Tom Franz (franz at ohio.edu<mailto:franz at ohio.edu>) is taking reservations up to tomorrow at noon

Our presenter is Distinguished Professor and Scientist John Kopchik of Heritage Osteopathic Medicine and the Edison Biotechnology Center who is an excellent spokesperson for the role and value of both basic and applied research at universities.  We all will enjoy learning about the awesome discoveries and developments that emerge from the labs up on The Ridges.

Cheers, keep your stick on the ice,
Scott
--
Scott M. Moody, Ph.D., Associate Professor Emeritus of Evolutionary and Organismic  Biology
Ohio Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies, Ohio University Athens

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.”

Thomas Paine, a founding father of the American Revolution who wrote Common Sense, 1776