[Emeritiassoc] [External] Emeriti Notes for September 2022

Richard Post postrr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:36:31 EDT 2022

Use caution with links and attachments.
The Emeriti Notes issue for September 2022 is attached below.  Copies of this and previous issues can be found under the News subheading on the Emeriti website at this link.
<https://www.ohio.edu/emeriti/news>

Thirty new Emeriti were named by the Board of Trustees during the 2021-22 academic year.  We will celebrate their years of service at the September 15th luncheon meeting as detailed in the Notes.