[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Luncheon reminder & thanks to Veterans

Richard Post postrr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:12:53 EST 2021

________________________________

NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.

In this season of giving thanks, and especially this day, November 11, we honor and express our sincere appreciation to all veterans and active duty servicemen and women and their families.

Reservation reminder:  This month's Emeriti luncheon is scheduled for next week Thursday, November 18.  If you haven't already done so, email Tom Franz at <franz at ohio.edu<mailto:franz at ohio.edu>> with your luncheon reservation.  The deadline for reservations is Monday at noon at which time the reservation count will be called in to the OU Inn.  If a vegetarian dish is desired, please let Tom know.

Although the meeting is listed as starting at 11:30AM, plated service (food brought to you at your table) will typically start somewhat earlier.  The cost is $18. Please have exact change or a check made payable to the OU Emeriti Association.

Details of the meeting were listed in the November Emeriti Notes, a copy of which can be found on the Emeriti website at this link.
<https://www.ohio.edu/sites/default/files/2021-10/Emeriti%20Notes%20for%20November%202021.pdf>