[Emeritiassoc] Dairy Barn Volunteering

Tuck, Martin tuck at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 18 08:00:04 EDT 2021

Emeriti Colleagues,

I need someone to fill in at the Dairy Barn Quilt National exhibition desk this coming Tuesday the 20th for the afternoon shift, 2-5pm. If you are willing and able to take this shift, please let me know via e-mail at tuck at ohio.edu. Thank you for your consideration.

Marty

Martin T. Tuck, Ph.D.

Associate Professor and Dean Emeritus

Ohio University

tuck at ohio.edu

"If I were giving a young man advice as to how he might succeed in life, I would say to him, pick out a good father and mother, and begin life in Ohio.

                                                                         ~Wilbur Wright