[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Assc Mtg

Rossiter, Rosemary rossiter at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 15 16:22:42 EST 2020

Hello, Ohio University Emeriti.

I hope this email finds you safe and well.  On Thursday Dec 17 at 11am there will be a Zoom meeting for all emeriti.  The Zoom invitation will be sent out on Wednesday.

We will begin with a few very brief announcements and break-out rooms for visiting with each other. Then as has been our custom for December meetings,  there will be a musical performance.  This year's performance will be the Ohio Brass.  While the performance will be on YouTube, it has been put together especially for our group.  At the meeting we will provide the YouTube link.

Attached are bios for the Ohio Brass performers.  Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

Best regards,
Rosemary Rossiter
Em Professor of Economics
President Pro-Tem Ohio University Emeriti Assc