[Emeritiassoc] FW: Emeriti Parking

Weckman, George weckman at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:49:54 EDT 2019

EMERITI WHO PAID FOR PARKING LAST YEAR: Note this info.

From: "Hysell, Tia" <prattt at ohio.edu<mailto:prattt at ohio.edu>>
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019 at 2:14 PM
To: George Weckman <weckman at ohio.edu<mailto:weckman at ohio.edu>>
Cc: Transportation and Parking Services <TPS at ohio.edu<mailto:TPS at ohio.edu>>, "Gilmore, Bridget" <allmanb at ohio.edu<mailto:allmanb at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Emeriti Parking

Good Afternoon George-

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to touch base regarding the emeriti permit renewal process. This renewal process will begin in December. The Transportation & Parking Office will be sending out a renewal notice closer to this time to permit holders. If you have any emeriti who paid last year and received retiree permits that are set to expire this summer please have them stop by the Transportation & Parking Office indicating that they are emeriti status and we will ensure they are issued the appropriate permit.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or we can provide any further assistance.

Thank you,

Tia Hysell
Director
Ohio University Transportation & Parking Services
100 Factory Street, Athens, OH 45701
740-597-3170