[Emeritiassoc] Reminder; June 12th, Emeriti Assoc. annual reception

Richard Post postrr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:16:54 EDT 2019

>From incoming Emeriti Association President Alan Boyd:
The Emeriti Assoc. will hold its annual reception after the band concert on
June 12th.  We will try to recognize Andy Travel, the conductor, who is
leaving OU this summer.  See you all there.  Alan

And from Vickie McFadden, Assistant Director, Special Projects, Ohio Alumni
Association:
Food is ordered, tables and tablecloths, a few flowers, wine, lemonade and
“fruited” water.  We should be ready to go by 7, so will be in excellent
shape by the time the concert is over.