[Emeritiassoc] Dairy Barn: dates and times for volunteers

Butcher, Jared butcherj at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 21 21:18:42 EDT 2019

Greetings!

The Dairy Barn is in need of volunteers each Tuesday in August.  We normally cover 12:00 noon - 2:30 p.m. and a second shift 2:30 - 5 p.m.  At the moment we have five vacant slots.  The Quilt National exhibit is well-attended, so the Dairy Barn staff cannot cover if we do not.

Please check your availability, and let me know if you can volunteer for one or more of these days and times.

       Date                   Noon-2:30 p.m.            2:30-5 p.m.

8/6/19  T               Thanks, Leslie
8/13/19 T       Thanks, Lynn

8/20/19 T
8/27/19 T               Thanks, Ana