[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Distinguished Service Award

Baum, Edward baum at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 6 10:36:23 EST 2019

Dear Fellow Emeriti,

Do you know a member of our Emeriti Association who deserves recognition for her or his work for the association? If so please nominate that person for our Distinguished Service Award. Past awardees include past presidents, chairs of various committees, newsletter editors, and exemplary workers in the Emeriti Park. Just send the name of your nominee with a brief description as to why this person should be recognized to me at baum at ohio.edu<mailto:baum at ohio.edu> or mail it to me at 20 Sunnyside Dr., Athens, 45701 no later than March 15. The award is presented at our June meeting.

Thank you,

Ed Baum