[Emeritiassoc] Reminder to bring the exact change for Emeriti luncheon this Thursday

Richard Post postrr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:24:09 EST 2019

Forwarding a message from Tom Franz:"Need for Exact Amount
Remember, we can no longer give change for overpayment of the $16 luncheon
charge. Bring the exact amount. We cannot take time to count out change
when so many Emeriti are demanding different kinds of attention ("Did you
get my late reservation?; "Can I bring an additional guest?"; "Where is my
tame tag?"; "Is my husband here yet? Did he pay for me?") ) at the payment
table and, simultaneously, the money collector is trying to check off names
from his list of people having reservations."

(Note added by Rich Post -  I completely understand and will be bringing a
check made out to the OU Emeriti Association for the exact amount.)