[Emeritiassoc] Changing of the Guardian...

Cooper, Anne cooper at ohio.edu
Fri May 25 22:35:01 EDT 2018

Thankee kindly for

-------- Original message --------
From: Edward Baum <baum at ohio.edu>
Date: 05/25/2018 9:08 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: emeritiassoc at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Emeritiassoc] Changing of the Guardian...

...of the Emeriti Association e-mail list, that is.

I have passed on my duties as "gatekeeper" for e-mails (or is it now
emails?) to members of the association, mostly the monthly newsletter,
to George Weckman. If you have any announcements to be sent to members
of the association on the email list, including future issues of the
newsletter, send them to weckman at ohio.edu.

Thank you... and may the force continue to be with you.

Ed