[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti October Luncheon

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 10 17:21:17 EDT 2017

Hi, fellow emeritus or emerita,

Athens Mayor Steve Patterson and Police Chief Tom Pyle with be with us
at the Emeriti Lunch on Oct. 19.

If you plan to attend and are on the "always" list, you need just show
up with your $15. If you can't remember if you are on the always list
check with Tom (franz at ohio.edu).

If you are on the always list but will not attend, you must let Tom know.

If you plan to attend and ARE NOT on the "always" list you must let Tom
Franz know by Friday (franz at ohio.edu) (and, yes, it is still $15).

Why does it seem so complicated and yet important? Well, we must give
the O.U. Inn a count of attendees on Friday. If fewer people show up
than our count we may still have to pay for those reservations.
Conversely, if more people show up than our count we may run out of food.

So Please, please, please let Tom know your plans.

Thank you,

Ed

.